IDENTITY DETAILS OF THE PROVIDER OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are hereby notified that the owner of this website is:
ELCHE CREVILLENTE SALUD S.A.
C/Tonico Sansano Mora, 14,
03293 Elche, Alicante
This Legal Notice governs the use of the website https://extranetsalud.vinaloposalud.com/ (hereinafter, the website) which is owned by ELCHE CREVILLENTE SALUD S.A., (hereinafter Vinalopo Hospital, or the Data Controller), with fiscal identification number (CIF) A97858633 and registered address at C/Tonico Sansano Mora, 14, 03293 Elche, Alicante.
Access to the website is free of charge apart from the cost of connection to it via the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
The use of the website conveys the status of User and implies the acceptance of all the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice on a regular basis, as the conditions of use, detailed in the abovementioned Notice, may change.
VINALOPO HOSPITAL reserves the power to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this website. Any change in this respect will be published in a conspicuous place on the website, giving the date of the most recent update in the upper part of the document. If you continue to use the services provided on the website after the conditions of use have been changed, it will be understood that you accept these modifications.
- Browsing, access and security
Access to and browsing of this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the legal notices and terms and conditions of use that it contains. VINALOPO HOSPITAL makes the utmost effort to ensure that browsing is done under the optimum conditions in order to avoid damages of any kind that may be caused during the browsing experience.
The Data Controller is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users as a result of the use of other browsers or other versions of the different browsers for which this website has been designed.
Access to this website is done in a secure environment, and consequently the data is encrypted for transmission.
- Users’ obligations
4.1 The obligation to use the website correctly
The conditions of access to and use of this website are governed by current law and the principles of good faith and proper use by the User; as a general rule, it is prohibited to take any kind of action that may be detrimental to VINALOPO HOSPITAL or in breach of this Legal Notice.
Users undertake to use this service without engaging in any activities that might be regarded as illicit or illegal, that violate the rights of VINALOPO HOSPITAL or third parties, or that might damage, disable, overload or degrade the website or prevent its normal use by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation the following:
1) Any type of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) To use the content of this website for any type of advertising, including the sending of unsolicited emails (spam) or similar messages.
3) To introduce computer viruses, faulty files or any other kind of software or computer programme that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content or systems accessible via this website.
The information appearing on this website is current as of the date of its most recent update. The Data Controller reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
- Intellectual property
All the information on this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights set forth in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April 1996, approving the Revised Text of Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to VINALOPO HOSPITAL or its licensors, and consequently any form of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of transfer of all or part of the content of this website and, in general, its use for any purpose which, according to current legislation, is protected under intellectual property laws.
All the content of this website and all other content available through the products and services of the Data Controller, including designs, texts, graphics, images, videos, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the "Content”), are the exclusive property of the Data Controller or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the website’s content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, broadcast or sold in any way, by any means, either fully or partially, without the prior written consent of the Data Controller. You may not upload or republish the content of this website on any other site on any other internet, intranet or extranet site, or integrate the information in data bases or data compilations. Any other use of the website content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this website may not be used for public broadcast or commercial purposes and may not be modified without the prior written consent of the Data Controller.
- Registered trademarks
All the trademarks, logos and anagrams featured on this website are the property of VINALOPO HOSPITAL or third-party companies. The use of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property rights without prior consent is expressly prohibited. In particular, you may not use brand names, trade names, establishment signage, names, logos, slogans or any other type of distinctive sign that belongs to the Data Controller.
The purpose of the collecting and processing of personal data through the email belonging to VINALOPO HOSPITAL and made available to Users, depending on each specific case, is to manage and deal with requests for information, queries or suggestions, or in relation to publications or any services, activities, acts or events that are provided, offered, patronized and/or sponsored by VINALOPO HOSPITAL.
With regard to the storage period, the personal data provided will be kept for the relevant period to comply with legal obligations unless the interested party requests its erasure and is legally entitled to do so.
VINALOPO HOSPITAL is entitled to process the personal data based on the consent granted by the Data Subject for one or more specific purposes, as set forth in Article 6.1. a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
On the other hand, in order to ensure that the data in our files, computer systems and/or paper support always reflect the current situation, we will make every effort to keep them updated. For this purpose, the Data Subject must make any changes directly whenever asked to do so categorially by the relevant department or service of VINALOPO HOSPITAL.
The personal data collected through the email belonging to the Data Controller will not be transferred or communicated to third parties except in those cases when it is necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose/s expressed in this document according to the Law, as well as in certain specific cases of which the Data Subject will be expressly informed.
Nevertheless, the Data Subject may in all cases exercise his/her rights in accordance with the GDPR, which are:
- The right to request access to the Data Subject’s personal data;
- The right to request their rectification or erasure;
- The right to request restrictions on their processing;
- The right to oppose their processing;
- The right to portability of data.
Data Subjects may exercise their rights by sending a letter explaining which right they would like to be fulfilled, accompanied by a copy of their photo ID, to: ELCHE CREVILLENTE SALUD S.A., the registered address for these purposes, at C/Tonico Sansano Mora 14, 03293 Elche, Alicante.
Finally, you are informed that VINALOPO HOSPITAL will adopt all the technical and organizational measures required by law in its data systems in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding their alteration, loss or unauthorized access or processing, taking into account the state of the technology, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the risks of probability and variable severity associated with each processing operation.
Users who wish to introduce links from their own website to the website of VINALOPO HOSPITAL must comply with the conditions detailed below; ignorance of these conditions does not release them from the responsibilities deriving from the Law:
1) The link should only link to the homepage or main page, but may not reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In all cases, it is strictly prohibited, in accordance with applicable legislation in force at any given time, to establish frames of any kind that surround this website or allow the display of content through internet addresses other than that of this website; and in all cases when viewed in tandem with content outside this website, in such a way that it: (I) causes, or may cause, error, confusion or deception among Users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) entails an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the brand reputation and prestige or VINALOPO HOSPITAL, or (IV) is in any other way prohibited by current legislation.
3) The website that features the link may not make any kind of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about VINALOPO HOSPITAL, its employees or the activities it undertakes.
4) Under no circumstances may the website where the link is featured claim that VINALOPO HOSPITAL has given its consent to the insertion of the link, or that in it in any other way sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervisees the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word mark, graphic, mixed brand or any other distinguishing sign of VINALOPO HOSPITAL on the website of the sender is prohibited, except in the cases envisaged by Law or expressly authorized by VINALOPO HOSPITAL and only if permitted by means of a direct link to VINALOPO HOSPITAL in the way established in this clause.
6) The website that features the link must comply faithfully with the Law and cannot in any circumstances provide or link to its own or third-party content that: (i) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (i.e. pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induces or may induce in the User the false perception that VINALOPO HOSPITAL subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether legal or otherwise, expressed by the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activities of VINALOPO HOSPITAL in terms of the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s website.
In all cases, VINALOPO HOSPITAL reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions stipulated in this section.
The User will be held solely responsible for any infractions that may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties for the undue or illegitimate use of this website.
VINALOPO HOSPITAL will not be responsible for the possible damages that may be caused by interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems stemming from causes beyond the company’s control, or for delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, overloads of the internet system, or any other electronic system.
VINALOPO HOSPITAL does not guarantee the veracity of the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website, nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in this content.
By the same token, VINALOPO HOSPITAL is not responsible for the content, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, whether directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases envisaged in Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that Users believe that there is a linked website that contains illicit or inappropriate content, they should inform VINALOPO HOSPITAL, following the procedure established in Section 11 of this Legal Notice.
Links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between VINALOPO HOSPITAL and the individuals or data controllers of the websites to which they provide access or which recommend, promote or identify VINALOPO HOSPITAL with the statements, content or services provided through them. VINALOPO HOSPITAL reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw the links that appear on its website at any time.
VINALOPO HOSPITAL has no knowledge of the content or services of the linked sites and therefore is not responsible for any damages caused by their illegality, quality, outdating, unavailability, error or uselessness, or for any other damages that are not directly attributable to it.
VINALOPO HOSPITAL disclaims liability for cookies that third parties may install on the hard drive of the User’s computer.
If you need to communicate with VINALOPO HOSPITAL for any reason, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to ELCHE CREVILLENTE SALUD S.A., C/ Tonico Sansano Mora, 14, 03293 Elche, Alicante.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions that govern this website and any relations that may derive from it are protected by Spanish Law.
Any dispute that may arise as a result of the access to or use of this website will be subject to the competences of the Courts of Elche.
ELCHE CREVILLENTE SALUD S.A., 2018 © All rights reserved;